- Anonymous Information Collected. When accessing and visiting the Web Site, Couturier will learn certain information about you. How we will handle information what we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our Web Site. If you visit our Web Site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store the following information about you: (1) the name of the domain from which you access the Internet; (2) the date and time you access the Web Site; and (3) the Internet address of the Web site you used to link directly to the Web Site.
- Use of Information. Couturier uses software programs to create summary statistics which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of the Web Site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas. For Web Site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Couturier uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. The Company will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit the Web Site unless you choose to provide such information to us. We do not sell or share personal information with third parties without the approval of the user other than as necessary for third parties to perform services on behalf of Couturier. These third party services may include processing orders, conducting surveys and sending information about our products. These third parties are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and are not authorized by Couturier to use personal information for any purpose other than providing those services. Couturier may release personal information we have collected when legally required to do so or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies and applicable laws governing the Web Site, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Web Site. We also may share or assign your personal information to any of our affiliates or to any successor in interest to our business.
- California Privacy Rights. Residents of the State of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to whom the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may request the information in writing at: Couturier North America LLC, 2986 US Route 9, Hudson, New York 12534 and/or email@example.com.
- Keeping Your Information Secure. We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your “personally identifiable information” (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by email (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last email address you have provided us if in fact we received and have maintained such email address in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information and when appropriate we upgrade our information security systems.
- Other Sites; Links. The Web Site may link to or contain links to other third party Web sites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products referenced on the Web Site and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party Web site. We encourage you to note when you leave the Web Site and to read the privacy statements of all third party Web sites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions or wish to contact us for any reason, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated as of January 10, 2019